Home is where hearth is and kitchen is both the heart and the hearth of the home. Therefore, a lot of planning and design should go into making this functional space of your home vibrant. A beautiful and colorful kitchen inspires to create a feast every time you step in. Setting up a new home or remodeling an existing kitchen? Hire one of the interior designers in Bangalore who can easily design the kitchen of your dreams. But if you are a DIY person, then read on.
Make your kitchen more vibrant
The easiest way to change the look of your kitchen is to add colors.
- Tiles in different colors creating a mosaic or tiles in a single color with joyful patterns.
- Rich colors for the cabinet either single or contrast for more effect.
- Paint just one or two walls in eye-catching hues.
- Decorate just one corner in a lively shade.
- Color strategically such as only the trims of windows and doors for a cheerful look.
- Pieces of furnishing and/or accessories can change the look of the kitchen without much effort and money.
- Bold colored chairs or bar stools if you have space for a breakfast nook or dining area.
- Rugs, curtains and other furnishing pieces in lively colors and attractive patterns that either match the appliances and crockery or stand apart.
- Nature, art and design inspired wall decals to lift the mood without any fuss at all.
- A bright colored sink or countertop for dramatic impact.
- Specialty door knobs and pulls and/or light fixtures for a blended or standout look.
- Grow some kitchen herbs for their look, scent and freshness.
- It is one of the most popular kitchen designs. Check out how to make it warm and inviting rather than polar.
- Incorporate patterns and accessories in warm colors for a blended look.
- Bring in gold and gray for a balanced color scheme.
- Introduce textile and fabrics wherever possible for the much needed appeal and warmth.
- Weathered warm wood helps define the space with natural aesthetics.
Budget interior designers in Bangalore will fit your wallet and your scheme of things for a professional and fuss-free kitchen designing job.